- Biometric hand geometry reader HandKey II - time to start Keyless era
- the HandKey II to form a system that communicates alarms and transactions in real time,
- provides activity reports,
- supervised on-site or remote user enrollment and expiring,
- privileges for temporary access
- HandKey - how it works
- HandKey - at the Olympics in London
Introducing HandKey II biometric hand reader, so that access control management begins a new era, keyless era.
Top 10 reasons to select Hand Geometry:
Field proven reliability
1. Hundreds of thousands of HandKeys are installed all over the
world in diverse applications providing millions of error free
transactions every day Convenience and cost savings.
Convenience and cost savings
2. Incredibly fast installation & intuitive enrollment increases user
3. Verification in less than 1 second makes it ideal for high
4. High product quality + low maintenance costs = Low total cost
5. EEliminate the worry of lost, stolen or unauthorized transfer of ID
cards plus the cost of purchasing and maintaining these cards.
Eliminate privacy concerns
6. THand Geometry technology is well accepted by end users
as there are NO fingerprints or palm prints taken and the
user does not leave behind any trace of their biometric data.
7. HandKeys can be used as standalone systems to protect critical access points that can be easily integrated into virtually every new or existing access control system in the market today.
8. Ability to customize user specific security levels, time zones, holidays and languages based on your needs.
9. Optional access control template management software allows :
10. Environmental enclosures and integrated heater units make the
HandKey an ideal solution for outdoor usage.