- What makes the PRIVATE HEAVY door unique
- What is Unrebated door?
- Why Schlage and FALCON locks are so durable?
Unrebated doors are the most commonly used building door leafs in the world. The doors are devoid of rebate, so that the edge of the door leafs is flush with the edge of the frame forming one plane.
For Private doors we only use tubular locks. Tubular locks, thanks to its structure characterized by:
- Excellent durability - 300, 400, 800,000 cycles guaranteed
- The possibility of using different lock function (push button, push & leave, lock control)
- Built-in panic function, so these locks can be used for escape routes